The Charcoal Crail Adult Hire Outfit includes:
- 5 day hire as standard
- Kilt - 8 yard, hand-sewn, heavy weight (16 ounce per yard) choice of 12 tartans
- Charcoal Crail tweed Jacket with a 5-button waistcoat
- Ghillie Brogues - Black Leather (Brown "Norwood" brogue +£10)
- Semi-dress or Dress Sporran and chain strap
- Neckwear (choice of bow-tie, rouche tie or straight tie in various colours)
- Garter flashes (plain colour to match tie colour chosen)
- Imitation Sgian Dubh
- Kilt Pin
- The Kilter - Kilt Carrier
How do I know my sizes are available?
Your hire is not confirmed until we have emailed you to confirm availability of your sizes in the hire you have requested. Payment will not be taken until your outfit is confirmed.
How do I return my outfit?
Your hire outfit should be boxed up securely (most people re-use the box we shipped your outfit in) and labelled with our address: Clan Kilts Ltd, 14 Viewfield Place, Stirling, FK8 1NQ. Please ensure it's shipped early enough to arrive with us by the end of your hire period (standard hire duration is 5 days). You can arrange your own courier or return via the Post Office.