Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Last updated on Friday 17th December 10:30am
Our shop is open. You can view our latest opening hours at the bottom of any page on our website.
Online orders are being processed as normal, usual delivery times apply. Orders can also be picked up from the store. We will notify you once your order is ready for collection.
We have improved our store to help keep you and our staff safe in the following ways:
- Face masks must be worn by all customers while in the store unless you are exempt and wear a lanyard. This is as per Scottish Government mandatory guidelines
- A hand-sanitiser dispenser is provided for customer use upon entering the store, we encourage all customers to use this
- One-way system marked on the floor with red/white tape - please follow this
- Protection screens at the till
- Contactless card payments recommended but Chip and PIN and cash payments still available. Contactless limit now £100
- A maximum of 5 customers in the shop at any one time
- Increased cleaning in between customer visits
- Changing room closed for now
In line with government guidance, we request that if you have any COVID-19 symptoms that you remain at home and DO NOT enter the store as this puts other customers and our staff at risk. More information on coronavirus, symptoms and what to do if you have them.
As the global effect of coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we are firmly committed to the health and safety of our customers, staff members and the wider community.
We are closely monitoring the changing situation, and complying with public health guidance. Please be assured that everyone at Clan Kilts is doing their best to keep business going on as usual to support all our customers.
We will be updating our website, Facebook and Twitter accounts with any changes to our advice or opening hours to keep you up-to-date.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
Stay safe and contact us if you have any questions.