Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Last updated on Wednesday 8th July
We are now open again due to the relaxation of government restrictions. You can view our latest opening hours at the bottom of any page on our website.
We have improved our store to help keep you and our staff safe in the following ways:
- Hand-sanitiser dispenser provided for customer use upon entering the store
- One-way system marked on the floor with red/white tape - please follow this
- Protection screens at the till
- Contactless card payments recommended but Chip and PIN and cash payments still available
- Face masks must be worn by all customers before entering the store from Friday 10th July, as per Scottish Government mandatory guidelines
- Limit of 3 people in the shop at any one time
- Increased cleaning in between customer visits
- Changing room closed for now
In line with government guidance, we request that if you have any COVID-19 symptoms that you remain at home and don't enter the store as this puts other customers and our staff at risk. More information on coronavirus, symptoms and what to do if you have them.
As the global effect of coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we are firmly committed to the health and safety of our customers, staff members and the wider community.
We are closely monitoring the changing situation, and complying with public health guidance. Please be assured that everyone at Clan Kilts is doing their best to keep business going on as usual to support all our customers.
We will be updating our website, Facebook and Twitter accounts with any changes to our advice or opening hours to keep you up-to-date.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.
Stay safe and contact us if you have any questions.
Phone: 01786 479707